- Client : Moser Baer India Limited
- Period : From 2008
- Country : India, South Asia
- Market : Coal fired, Energy Thermal
- Domain / Subdomain : FEASIBILITY, Feasibility Studies & Basic Design
Moser Baer India Limited (MBIL) entered into an memorandum of understanding (MOU) with the Madhya Pradesh Government for the development of a 2,000 MW Coal-Fired Thermal Power Plant for exporting power to the grid as an Independent Power Producer. The plant is to be located in the Anuppur district.
MBIL appointed Tractebel as advisors for the project, providing the following Engineering Consultancy Services:
- Preparation of plant layout, flow schemes, Process & Instrumentation Diagrams, single line diagrams
- Preparation of preliminary configurations and a Heat & Mass Balance diagram for the power block, with efficiency and heat rates
- Preparation of cost estimates
- Study for the design of a water transportation system
- Technical assistance for the chimney design
- Technical specification for a soil investigation & topographic survey
Our dedicated team of engineers was able to deliver the project report within a tight timeframe.